Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine. Pediatric physiatrists are physicians who particularize in rehabilitation care and medical management children with brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, neuromuscular disorders, and an array of musculoskeletal conditions. Pediatric rehabilitation is worried more about building quality and accentuating abilities. Pediatric rehabilitation medicine is used to diagnose, treat, prevent and manage congenital and childhood-onset physical impairments.
- Track 1-1 Pediatric physiatrists treat
- Track 2-2 Multidisciplinary in Pediatric
- Track 3-3 Therapies and treatments
- Track 4-4 Clinical trials and research
- Track 5-5 Childhood on-set physical impairments