The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Physiotherapy assists people to address disability or injury to restore the movement of their daily life. The diagnosis depends on wound care and ECG will improve the patient physical functions. In the nineteen century they did treatment through manual therapy, ultrasound, low-level laser, exercise. In current days, for the betterment of people, the advanced technologies had invented the McKenzie method, kinetic control, and hypo pressive training.
- Track 1-1Types of physiotherapy
- Track 1-2Musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- Track 1-3Physiotherapy for children
- Track 1-4Development and implementation of physiotherapy
Cardiac rehabilitation will not change your past, but it can aid to better your cardiac future. Cardiac rehabilitation is deliberately advice patients with cardiac issues to accentuate their wellbeing and help them to recuperate from a heart attack, different types of coronary artery disease or healing procedure to treat coronary illness. Cardiac rehabilitation assists ameliorate the patient health and enable them to live a more active life.
- Track 2-1Stress and anxiety of cardiac rehabilitation
- Track 2-2Cardiac re-synchronization therapy
- Track 2-3Preventative cardiology
- Track 2-4Cardio-oncology
- Track 2-5Clinical cardiology
Acupuncture is an alternative medicine and an element of traditional Chinese medicine. acupuncture is the technique of inserting the needle in the skin. It is restorative the brain to liberate chemicals such as opioids and neurotransmitter into the body that relax pain and regularize the nervous system. acupuncture is comparatively simple, affordable and safe therapy in china for a hundred years and practicing in some western countries. In the past century, they used insertion and Di-qi-sensation technique.in current days for the betterment, they invented stimulation technique for example; Electrical stimulation, laser stimulation, magnetic stimulation, ultrasonic stimulation.
- Track 3-1Clinical evidence of acupuncture
- Track 3-2Laser acupuncture
- Track 3-3Auricular acupuncture
- Track 3-4Reflexology
- Track 3-5Acupuncture, anxiety, depression
Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine. Pediatric physiatrists are physicians who particularize in rehabilitation care and medical management children with brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, neuromuscular disorders, and an array of musculoskeletal conditions. Pediatric rehabilitation is worried more about building quality and accentuating abilities. Pediatric rehabilitation medicine is used to diagnose, treat, prevent and manage congenital and childhood-onset physical impairments.
- Track 4-1Pediatric physiatrists treat
- Track 4-2Multidisciplinary in Pediatric
- Track 4-3Therapies and treatments
- Track 4-4Clinical trials and research
- Track 4-5Childhood on-set physical impairments
Geriatric rehabilitation occurs at an increased age, patients regularly confront numerous emotional and physical changes that can influence the level of functionality and well-being. Geriatric rehabilitation additionally has a role in transitional care, where patients are suggested by a hospital or doctor when there is a necessity to give hospital-based short term insistent physical therapy went for the healing of musculoskeletal function, especially betterment from joint, ligament, or tendon repair. Degeneration of their personal health which decreases their ability to live independently.
- Track 5-1Physical Therapy
- Track 5-2Movement Therapy
- Track 5-3Frailty
- Track 5-4Electrotherapy
- Track 5-5Weight-Bearing Exercises
- Track 5-6Postural Exercises
Therapeutic massage is the arrange of soft tissues in the body. It can be used to help in the treat most of musculoskeletal and related problems, and well organized Therapeutic Massage Therapy results in enhancing circulatory, lymphatic and neurological functioning. Massage techniques are frequently concern with hands, fingers, elbows, knees, forearms current days they use light laser therapies, energy therapy, cupping method, craniosacral therapy.
- Track 6-1Slow stroke back massage for cataract therapy
- Track 6-2Aroma therapy
- Track 6-3Foot reflexology
- Track 6-4Myofascial massage
- Track 6-5Qigong massage
Mental rehabilitation is also referred to as psychosocial rehabilitation. It is the process of fixing individual diagnosed in mental health or emotional disorder is considered as psychiatric disordered. Mental rehabilitation treatment will differ for person to person. Mostly America affected and living with mental rehabilitation like anxiety, obsessive- compulsive disorder, and personality disorder. We use different therapies for betterment of patients, for example, psychotherapy, activity, alternative and expressive therapy.
- Track 7-1Mental health counselling
- Track 7-2Psychiatric illness
- Track 7-3Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Track 7-4Schizophrenia
Pain medicine is deals with medicine which use interdisciplinary approach for patients suffering for the quality of life in the chronic pain. Pain medicine reduce the headache, arthritis, sore muscles and pains. These include neuropathic pain like peripheral neuropathy and chronic headaches like migraines. Medicine treats trauma and pathology to support and speed healing; and treats pain symptoms such as pain will reduce during treatment and palliative.
- Track 8-1Costochondritis
- Track 8-2Anticonvulsant
- Track 8-3Over-the-counter pain reliver
- Track 8-4Corticosteroids
- Track 8-5Cannabinoids
- Track 8-6Non-steroidal inflammatory drugs
Cancer rehabilitation has been defined in the scientific data in the field of medicine that focuses on decreasing or removing side-effects of cancer treatment and betterment of survivors' strength, the capacity to function and quality of life. cancer rehabilitation may affect by physical and psychological. cancer rehabilitation centre around accentuating every survivor practical status. This rehabilitation is mainly assist cancer patients to survive alone and protective
- Track 9-1Lymphedema
- Track 9-2Inpatient cancer rehabilitation
- Track 9-3Barriers to accessing cancer rehabilitation
- Track 9-4Genitourinary complications
- Track 9-5Peripheral neuropathy
The sports medicine deals with physical fitness and the therapy and anticipation of trauma affiliated to sports and exercise is known as sports medicine. Automatic external defibrillators an instrument found for sudden cardiac death. Mistreated of the body while taking part in sports major action will cause sports damage. The ability of games medicine is not just therapy and rehabilitation, further safety, which might be the most essential to all.
- Track 10-1Myofascial pain in athletes
- Track 10-2Chronic exertional compartment syndrome
- Track 10-3Exercise physiology
- Track 10-4Wrist dislocation in sports medicine
- Track 10-5Drugs in sports
Neurological rehabilitation is a complex medical process which aims to assist healing from a nervous system trauma. neurological rehabilitation exploits in to empower the patient to heal, expand their and delegate limits and to empower them to follow their own goals. There are many therapies given to neuro patients for their day to day life for example, speech therapy, language therapy, vision therapy, psychological therapy, physiotherapy and occupational therapy. growth in neuroimaging techniques has greatly amplify the scope and development of neurological rehabilitation.
- Track 11-1Neurological rehabilitation in apraxia
- Track 11-2Guillain- barre syndrome
- Track 11-3Cerebral palsy rehabilitation
- Track 11-4High technology neurorehabilitation
- Track 11-5Anoxic brain injury
Pulmonary rehabilitation is also called as respiratory rehabilitation. Pulmonary rehabilitation assists you to breathe easy and betterment of your quality of life for certain lung conditions such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, pulmonary hypertension, and cystic fibrosis. Breathing technique, relaxation, oxygen, medication, and shortness of breath in pulmonary rehabilitation you can study to stay healthy from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) exacerbation
- Track 12-1Breathing strategies
- Track 12-2Psychological counselling
- Track 12-3Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Track 12-4Chronic disorder
A traumatic brain injury (TBI) is a powerful head injury which can rearrange the normal function of brain. when the head got healed accidentally or vigorously injured by any sharp objects prick the skull and invade the brain tissue. Emergency treatment for TBI is removing clotted blood, repairing skull fracture and relieving pressure in the skull. There are many ways of TBI like, hematoma, skull fracture, diffuse axonal injury and EDEMA
- Track 13-1Diagnosing and treating brain injury
- Track 13-2Paralysis
- Track 13-3Loss of consciousness
- Track 13-4Lethargy
- Track 13-5Physical symptoms of brain injury
Physical health management is the state of being free from disease trauma. Physiotherapist in emotional wellness have an excitement for the subject and are common set to amplify the physical strength of such patients. physical health and exercise will help and decrease the risk of many diseases like, cancer, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. patients with mental illness had increased more currently.
- Track 14-1Healthcare management
- Track 14-2Alternative medicine in physical rehabilitation
- Track 14-3Biomedical and health informatics
- Track 14-4Personalized and preventive medicine
Neuromuscular medicine is a specialty of neurology. The branch that includes illness that influences the neuromuscular system like, peripheral nervous, motor neurons neuromuscular junction, fringe nerve, and nerve root. this surround statistics of the pathology, conclusion, and illness of the statistics expected therapeutic authority, medicinal expert and physiatrist. statistics will be controlled by clinical investigation and administration.
- Track 15-1Parkinsonâ€™s diseases
- Track 15-2Neuromuscular disorder
- Track 15-3Neuromuscular junction
- Track 15-4Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Track 15-5Multiple sclerosis
Stroke rehabilitation is a significant phase for survivors after stroke. In USA more than 90,000 patients affecting with stroke every year. The primary target of the sub-acute phase of the betterment of minimizing impairments to live the quality of life. To increase the mobility of patients with stroke there are many techniques like, music therapy, mirror therapy, therapeutic exercise, magnetic brain stimulator and robotics rehabilitation. Betterment of rehabilitation will increase the function and illness of who suffering from stroke.
- Track 16-1Acute rehabilitation
- Track 16-2Ischemic stroke
- Track 16-3Diagnosis of stroke
- Track 16-4Effectiveness of stroke rehabilitation
Hospice and palliative medicine a formal occupation of medicine that focuses on symptom management, ease of suffering and end-of-life care. There is an advance assembly of proof that fixing mediations amplify personal satisfaction and side effects. Hospice and palliative medicine offered for patients with treatment like cancer, HIV/AIDS, Kidney failure, lung disease. Patients who suffered from hospice will live only for six months. They will examine the physical parts, word language, writing in hospice and palliative care of medicine.
- Track 17-1Hospice and palliative care
- Track 17-2Pediatric in hospice and palliative medicine
- Track 17-3Palliative care in rehabilitation
- Track 17-4Effects of hospice and palliative medicine
After so many reports on physical medicine and rehabilitation, the physiotherapist in their verification based practice gave their therapy for patients. Stroke, brain injury and pulmonary rehabilitation is a major part of patients care
- Track 18-1Pediatric case study
- Track 18-2Clinical reports on physical therapy
- Track 18-3Case study on neurologic physical therapy
- Track 18-4Case study on dizzy patients
Entrepreneurs are they develop business worldwide. Most of the entrepreneurs are students of universities and graduates. In current days there are so many entrepreneurs in the medical field. In this conference, they can obtain a source of innovation to their product lines and bring the product to market in the medical field.
- Track 19-1Innovation, technology and entrepreneurs
- Track 19-2Purpose innovation and the various source of entrepreneurs.
- Track 19-3Women entrepreneurs
- Track 19-4Open innovation
- Track 19-5Academic entrepreneurs