Neurological rehabilitation is a complex medical process which aims to assist healing from a nervous system trauma. neurological rehabilitation exploits in to empower the patient to heal, expand their and delegate limits and to empower them to follow their own goals. There are many therapies given to neuro patients for their day to day life for example, speech therapy, language therapy, vision therapy, psychological therapy, physiotherapy and occupational therapy. growth in neuroimaging techniques has greatly amplify the scope and development of neurological rehabilitation.
- Track 1-1 Neurological rehabilitation in apraxia
- Track 2-2 Guillain- barre syndrome
- Track 3-3 Cerebral palsy rehabilitation
- Track 4-4 High technology neurorehabilitation
- Track 5-5 Anoxic brain injury